TOM Phase 2: enabling integration and adoption to realise tangible business benefits
- Benefits realisation – what’s achievable and how to get them
- Integrating API’s and data flows to enable business process change
- The implications for your people, processes and technology – overcoming the barriers to enable change
- Phase two scope, progress, priorities and next steps
Reimagining London: leveraging digital technologies for a new operating model for London
- How far will new technologies drive a transformative change in market operations?
- Is digitising London realistic, desirable or achievable?
- Establishing the skills, capabilities and buy-in from across the market to drive change
- Understanding the complex challenges in successfully delivering transformative change
Kofax software enables organisations to work today like the workplace of tomorrow.
Kofax Intelligent Automation solutions help organisations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimise cost, and improve customer engagement. We combine RPA, cognitive capture, mobility & engagement, process orchestration, analytics capabilities and professional services in one solution. This makes it easy to implement and scale for dramatic, immediate results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability.
Kofax provides a rapid return on investment for over 20,000 Kofax customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers its software and solutions through its direct sales and services organisation and more than 650 indirect channel partners in more than 60 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.