Delivering successful change and digital transformation in insurance
Overcoming the business challenges to drive customer engagement, achieve operational efficiency and build competitive advantage
The digital revolution, disruptive technologies and changing customer demands have forced insurers to rethink their customer engagement approach and business models.
The ability to successfully deliver change that enables organisations to thrive in a digital world is fast becoming the most important factor of competitive advantage in general insurance.
However, as insurers have embarked on their transformation journeys, many have struggled to fully deliver the benefits and ensure lasting adoption – a recent study finding that 87% of transformations fail to deliver their intended benefits.
Join us to explore the key success factors that enable lasting change and adoption in a digital environment, discuss real examples and practical tips to supercharge your transformation.
Attend this breakfast briefing to discuss:
- Creating an effective operational roadmap for digital transformation within your organisation.
- Integrating innovative, digitally enabled ideas into the operating model and BAU of GI insurers.
- Overcoming the operational and cultural barriers to ensure successful technology and organisational change: securing top team buy-in, sharing the vision and convincing the nay-sayers
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
08:50 Case study
CASE STUDY: Criteria for delivering digital transformation and enabling future innovation
- Developing a clear business and technology strategy that has buy-in across the organisation
- Building the capabilities needed to ensure successful digital transformation
- Overcoming the practical challenges of legacy systems and IT silos
- Creating a culture of innovation to overcome the business challenges of tomorrow