Transforming claims operations
People, processes and leveraging technology
This session will explore how to transform claims operations to meet changing client expectations, improve the client journey and remove frictional claims costs.
The discussions will focus on overcoming these operational challenges and successfully driving change.
Making the claims process more client friendly, slicker and transparent for customers
- Claims skills & capabilities for the digital world
- Maximising the value of claims expertise in the London market
- Means to remove the ‘encumbrance’ of doing business with London
- How London claims can best harness new means to do business
Making it easier for TPAs to conduct business with the London market
- Effectively dealing with third parties and systems integration
- Getting consistent information across the board
- Balancing flexibility for coverholders with compliant efficiencies for the business
- Building agility and flexibility in systems and processes to improve the coverholder experience
Followed by round table discussion & feedback
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with.
Seamless integrations with policy, billing and claims management systems speed processing times across the entire insurance lifecycle, increasing the quality and efficiency of work and customer service, while robust costumer communication management solutions enhance the customer experience. Using OnBase, more than 700 carriers globally have achieved results by increasing profitability through accurate and consistent underwriting decisions while decreasing response times and costs associated with claims.