Improving efficiency, productivity and generating better customer service through digital
- Bringing together offline and online channels to meet changing customer expectations and build deeper relationships
- Using technology to enable growth through new business lines and increased retention
- The business opportunities of robotics, AI, IoT and future digitisation
- Key business challenges around prioritising and allocating resources
Next generation digital – adapting to the fully connected, online world
- The challenge and implications of increasing digital channels and services
- Leveraging robotics, AI and machine learning to drive efficiency and enable self-service
- Increasing digital engagement across product lines to drive retention and sales
- Staying agile to develop new products & services – and the business models to deliver them
Followed by round table discussion & feedback
RDT has been at the leading edge of general insurance software for 27 years. From the outset we’ve been pushing boundaries, producing industry disruptive solutions and investing in technology and people. We are fiercely proud of our approach and our achievements, but we are never satisfied. We are constantly working on our products and seeking opportunities to accelerate our technology.
Collaboration is one of our key principles and we work closely with our clients to create an infrastructure that’s right for them. Insurtech is transforming the insurance industry and to stay competitive insurers must adopt new techniques and practices; innovation has become a strategically essential target. Anticipating, embracing and enabling change is what excites RDT. It’s in our DNA to go the extra mile for our clients, defining tomorrow’s challenges and tackling them before they become problems.
Too many insurers are held back by outdated legacy systems, but at RDT we know that insurance can be managed better and sold better. It can be realigned and reconnected with the fast-paced world it lives in. RDT makes that connection, which is why our insurance administration package, Landscape, is one of the mostly widely used in the UK.