Transforming operating model – people, process & technology
Developing new skills, capabilities and technology to enable an agile operating model
Why are we so bad at change? Key criteria for successfully changing operating models
- Understanding the business challenges you need to address and what ‘good’ will look like
- Devising a plan that encompasses the people, processes and technology change
- Building diverse, effective teams to deliver the change and innovation
- Successfully delivering the change back into the organisation as BAU
Leveraging digital platforms to modernise legacy, drive efficiency and enable innovation
- From core systems to platforms – semantics or a step change for insurance systems?
- Addressing the challenges of modernising complex core systems
- Assessing the opportunities for agility presented by digital platforms
- Unlocking the value of vast data sets through APIs
Thousands of customers worldwide trust OutSystems, the number one low-code platform for rapid application development. Engineers with an obsessive attention to detail crafted every aspect of the OutSystems platform to help organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems is the only solution that combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.