Developing a successful London market data strategy
Overcoming the practical challenges to enable the digital market place, streamline operations and improve business outcomes.
Transforming the way data is captured, analysed and leveraged across the business is central to both the London market transformation agenda (through the core data record), and the digital transformations of individual market participants.
Regards Blueprint 2, all organisations will need to make changes now in order to access the transition phase and significant changes to adopt the full digital solutions scheduled for mid 2024.
However, making this happen is easier said than done as there are so many attributes to developing a successful data strategy. The key is to ensure your approach will create value for the business, reduces frictional costs and allows for the straight through processing of data.
This breakfast briefing will explore the opportunities and address some of the specific challenges organisations in the London market will have to overcome in order to unlock the value of data.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The data implications of the iMRC – automatically ingesting data pre-bind to reduce rekeying and errors
- Overcoming the practical challenges of capturing and ingesting digital data at earliest stage through the CDR to enable straight through processing
- Leveraging data to drive process efficiency and an improved client experience
- Enabling enhanced underwriting decisions through data
- Takes place in the private dining rooms at the top of the Gherkin
- Only 15 industry practitioner places are available
- Hear the case study then participate in the Q&A
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Getting your data strategy right to ensure it delivers tangible business benefits
- Building the business case – focusing on opportunities to enable growth and deliver efficiencies
- Tackling the people, process and technology challenges to enable data driven operations
- Key criteria for success – real world examples of techniques that will help you succeed
09.05 Roundtable discussion & feedback
HSO is a Business Transformation Partner with deep Insurance expertise and global reach, leveraging the full power of the Microsoft platform to transform the way you work and improve business performance.
We help insurers modernise business operations, adopt intelligent automation, deliver real-time performance insights and connect with the business and customers - accelerating the impact of digital transformation.
Founded in 1987 and recognised as a trusted advisor, HSO is one of the world's top Microsoft business solution and implementation partners, large enough to serve, small enough to care.
Please let me know if you require anything else.
For more information click here