Leveraging digital to transform the customer experience
Balancing digital engagement & the human touch to improve customer journeys in an omni-channel environment
Free to attend
Having a successful omni-channel strategy is key to improving the customer experience, speeding up resolution times and reducing frictional costs. However, this is easier said than done in complex insurance organisations, with multiple legacy systems, siloed products and disparate data sets.
As many insurance customer journeys involve human interactions, this is not about replacing human engagement with digital self-service. Therefore, the key challenge is; how do you leverage advanced digital technology and data to deliver both a seamless digital experience whilst also retaining the personal touch?
This breakfast briefing will explore how you overcome the people, process and technology challenges to deliver an exceptional and consistent customer experience that will improve engagement, reduce costs and uncover cross selling opportunities.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How is the insurance landscape changing and what are the implications for customer service?
- Overcome the operational challenges to deliver a successful omni-channel strategy now and in the future
- Turning data into true customer engagement insights to continually improve customer service?
- Leveraging digital to enhance in-person interactions, improve service levels and create commercial opportunities
- Takes place in the private dining rooms at the top of the Gherkin
- Only 15 industry practitioner places are available
- Hear the case study then participate in the Q&A
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Beyond omni-channel – delivering the next generation digital customer experience
- How are advances in digital changing customer service offerings in insurance?
- Leveraging data to gain customer insights and transform service delivery
- Overcoming the key technology and cultural challenges to enable positive change
09.05 Roundtable discussion & feedback