Developing a successful London market data strategy
Overcoming the practical challenges to enable the digital market place, streamline operations and improve business outcomes.
Transforming the way data is captured, analysed and leveraged across the business is central to both the London market transformation agenda (through the core data record), and the digital transformations of individual market participants.
All organisations will need to make changes to how they capture and process data in order to adopt the full digital solutions scheduled for mid 2024 as part of Blueprint Two. Additionally, creating a data strategy that allows for the flow of data across organization will enable better and quicker business decision making.
However, in large complex organisations this is easier said than done as there are so many attributes to developing a successful data strategy. The key is to ensure your approach will create value for the business, reduces frictional costs and allows for the straight through processing of data.
This breakfast briefing will explore the opportunities and address some of the specific challenges organisations in the London market will have to overcome in order to unlock the value of data.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The data implications of the MRC version three – automatically ingesting data pre-bind to reduce rekeying and errors
- Overcoming the practical challenges of capturing and ingesting digital data at earliest stage through the CDR to enable straight through processing
- Leveraging data to drive process efficiency and an improved client experience
- Enabling enhanced underwriting decisions through real-time data and digital twins
This breakfast briefing is now fully booked
If you'd like to be added to the waiting list click the link below
- Takes place in the private dining rooms at the top of the Gherkin
- Only 15 industry practitioner places are available
- Hear the case study then participate in the Q&A
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
CASE STUDY: The highs (and lows!) of our data acquisition journey
- Getting your data strategy right to ensure it delivers tangible business benefits
- Overcoming the practical, operational challenges we have encountered
- Aligning your data imperatives with Blueprint Two ambitions
- Key lesson learned and pitfalls to avoid
09.05 Roundtable discussion & feedback
We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future.
Zühlke is a global innovation service provider. We envisage ideas and create new business models for our clients by developing services and products based on new technologies – from the initial vision through development to deployment, produc¬tion and operation.
Zühlke draws on the experience of more than 10,000 software and product develop¬ment projects and supports customers in a wide range of industries.
For more information click here