Leveraging data and advanced analytics in commercial lines insurance
Overcoming the operational challenges to drive efficiencies, improve the customer experience and enable profitable growth
Free to attend
The rapid development of machine learning and AI models to ingest and enrich third party data has provided an opportunity for insurers to streamline customer/broker journeys, remove frictional costs and improve underwriting decisions.
Long talked about advances in IOT and AI enabled automation to deliver real-time risk prevention and better underwriting accuracy are here now – the next wave of data-enabled change is just over the horizon.
The challenge facing commercial lines insurers is how do you overcome the operational challenges to leverage the power of data, automation and AI to enable your growth strategy?
Attend this breakfast briefing to hear how organisations are transforming traditional processes to compete in tomorrow’s data driven insurance landscape.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Effectively ingesting inbound third-party data enrichment sources to enhance underwriting performance and radically improve the customer or broker journey
- Leveraging data analytics, machine learning and AI models to intelligently onboard new risks
- Overcoming the people, processes and technology challenges to become more data driven
- Building data and analytics capabilities and using workbenches to better understand risks, the propensity to buy and probable frequency of claims
- Takes place in the private dining rooms at the top of the Gherkin
- Only 15 industry practitioner places are available
- Hear the case study then participate in the Q&A
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Case Study: Delivering a digitally enabled, data first operating model to remove friction and achieve agility
- Changing the organisational mindset to become a data led organisation
- Developing effective data leaders, data departments and a data culture
- Overcoming the people, process and technology issues to deliver this change
- Using data to measure operational performance
- Where does AI fit into the new operating model?
09.05 Roundtable discussion & feedback
Sapiens International Corporation empowers insurers to succeed. The company offers digital software platforms, solutions and services for the P&C; life, pension and annuity; reinsurance; financial & compliance; workers’ compensation and financial markets. With more than 35 years of delivering to over 500 organizations globally, Sapiens satisfies customers’ core, data and digital requirements. Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance; and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital suite features customer and agent portals, and an advanced analytics solution. Sapiens’ team of over 3,300 operates in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and APAC.
For more information click here