Enabling data-driven insurance in the London market
Unlocking the benefits of data analytics across the product lifecycle and insurance value chain
Free to attend | Only 15 places
In today's dynamic insurance landscape, data-driven decisions are crucial.
Without a well-crafted data strategy that leverages data-derived insights and enables data-driven decision-making across the product lifecycle, many insurers and brokers risk being left behind by the tide of digital transformation sweeping across the sector: data is both the driver and enabler of success.
However, in complex organisations with disparate data sets, operating on legacy technology that often requires rekeying and manual processes, moving from theory to practice is easier said than done.
Attend this breakfast briefing for a deep dive into the transformative potential of data-to-decisions in the London market and explore how you overcome the operational challenges to positively impact underwriting, claims processing, client engagement and overall operational efficiency.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Data Trust: what is it, why do you need it, what happens if you don’t have it?
- Leveraging cloud to democratise business value creation
- Creating efficiency in the value chain through data-driven insights and the application of AI
- Explore use cases from across the London market
- Takes place in the private dining rooms at the top of the Gherkin
- Only 15 industry practitioner places are available
- Hear the case study then participate in the Q&A
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Case Study: Overcoming the operational & data challenges to deliver an AI solution for claims
- Where are the opportunities for AI currently?
- How did we approach the claims POC?
- Changing the organisational mindset to become a data-led organisation
- Bringing your people along on the journey
09.05 Roundtable discussion & feedback
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 700+ clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree - a Larsen & Toubro Group company - combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale.
For more information click here