Blueprint Two: Delivering your phase one adoption plan for brokers
Overcoming the operational challenges to deliver this transformational change
Free to attend | Only 15 places
All brokers in the London market need to be ready to adopt phase one services by 1st July 2024.
Importantly, this is not just a technology challenge. Changes within the Blueprint will also impact traditional processes and transform organisational roles and the way your team interact with colleagues and counterparts - so ensuring you have a comprehensive plan that covers the people, process and technology elements of change is essential.
This breakfast briefing will NOT reiterate the requirements of the Blueprint or speculate on its eventual success. It WILL explore best practice in devising your adoption plan and will be an opportunity to benchmark your approach to successful implementation with peers during the round table discussion.
Topics to be covered include:
- What are the implications for brokers operations?
- What are the technology and data requirements?
- Best practice for developing an action plan for delivery
- What questions remain outstanding before phase one can be delivered (within your organisation and in the market as a whole)
- Takes place in the private dining rooms at the top of the Gherkin
- Only 15 industry practitioner places are available
- Hear the case study then participate in the Q&A
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Overcoming the operational challenges brokers face to deliver your action plan for the Phase One deadline
- Assessing the implications for operations and technology
- Key components for your adoption plan
- Benchmarking your change strategy and identifying best practice
Ensuring we are delivering ROI for the business and not just box ticking
09.05 Roundtable discussion & feedback
Novidea is the leading Insurtech provider of a cloud-native, data-driven insurance management system. Using an open API architecture, Novidea’s software platform enables brokers, agents, MGAs, and carriers to modernise and manage the customer insurance journey, end-to-end, and drive growth across the entire insurance distribution lifecycle.
The Novidea platform, built on Salesforce, provides a complete ecosystem spanning every aspect of an insurance business, including a 360-degree view of the customer, and all stakeholders, enabling full integration between customer-facing policy transactions and the middle and back offices.
Brokers, agencies, and MGAs extract more value from their customer and policy data with actionable intelligence from any device, anywhere.
Novidea supports more than 100 customers across 22 countries.
For more information click here
VenueThe Gherkin 30 St Mary Axe London EC3A 8EP
Tel: +44 20 7071 5029
Closest tube stations - Aldgate, Bank
Closest rail stations - Fenchurch St, Liverpool St
Parking - Local street parking nearby