Engaging the next generation of customers to drive retention & growth
Achieving customer centric, omni channel communications is not a new concept for insurers, but for many, issues around legacy systems, siloed operations and outdated technology still pose significant challenges.
Today’s customers already want quicker service and a more streamlined customer journey than many can provide, and tomorrow’s customers will expect even more: meaning that tackling the technology challenges and implementing an agile operating model across the organisation is now more critical than ever.
Attend this breakfast briefing to explore:
- Successfully overcoming the technology and operational challenges to deliver a seamless and transparent customer experience
- Leveraging data from multiple systems to meet customer service expectations
- Creating a culture of ‘digital first’ – assessing where systems and processes enable (or hinder)
- What does good self-service look like for insurance customers?
- What will the digital customer of tomorrow expect and how do you deliver it?
08:00 Registration and refreshments
08:15 Breakfast with stunning views across the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Overcoming the operational and technical challenges to deliver a streamlined customer experience
- Key criteria when investing in customer centric operational change
- Identifying & overcoming the operational, technological and cultural challenges to achieve better customer outcomes
- Delivering effective customer communications in the digital age – the challenges of omni-channel
- Operational agility and flexibility - effectively responding to an increasingly digital world where the pace of change will only get faster
Followed by round table discussions and feedback