Enabling digital and intelligent cognitive systems
Overcoming the technology challenges and unlocking the full potential of data to deliver digital, robotics and AI…and drive up business performance
Finding process efficiencies and new opportunities to deliver better customer outcomes are urgent priorities facing both insurers and brokers. Digital transformation and developing the capabilities to leverage the next wave of AI and machine learning are critical components to achieve these objectives.
The keys to all of this are having both the right data and a technology architecture that can deliver insight and value. However, this is easier said than done as challenges around outdated legacy technologies, siloed systems and processes, as well as a risk adverse culture can hinder development and deployment.
Attend this breakfast briefing to:
- Hear practical approaches to leverage existing data on legacy systems to drive business value?
- Developing machine learning to build, ingest and drive value from vast data sets
- Overcoming the practical challenges of legacy technology to enable RPA, AI and machine learning
- What can and can’t be achieved with the technology
- Building a robust business case – going beyond cost savings and growth
08:00 Registration opens - Grab a coffee & enjoy the views over the city. Breakfast is served at 08:15, presentation will start at 08:50.
Enabling digital RPA - developing a strategic plan
- Asking the right business questions to identify efficiency and service gaps
- Key criteria when investing in RPA
- Overcoming the operational and technological challenges to achieve better customer outcomes
- Moving to intelligent cognitive systems
Effectively leveraging robotic technologies - overcoming the practical challenges
- Experiences of using RPA and where the challenges arise
- Approaches that deliver positive business outcomes
- Avoiding common pitfalls
09:10 Roundtable discussion & feedback