Overcoming data & legacy challenges to transform London market operations
Leveraging digital data to enable better decision making, improve client experience and deliver efficiencies
Unlocking the value of data and achieving a data-driven operating model is a key priority for companies in the London market seeking to improve customer experience and deliver process efficiencies through digitisation.
The advent of more agile, API-enabled systems provides the opportunity to transform outdated processes and enable better, faster service. However, ongoing issues around data quality, accessibility and ownership, along with the practical challenges of unravelling tightly integrated legacy technology can hinder progress.
This breakfast briefing will explore these challenges, and discuss approaches to overcoming them.
Topics to be discussed include
- Overcoming legacy technology challenges to build more flexibility and agility into operations
- Mapping data flows through current operational processes to identify opportunities to reduce rekeying and errors through digitisation and automation
- Dealing with structured and unstructured data
- How to decouple data from legacy infrastructure to drive innovation
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08.15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08.40 Introduction by the chair
Overcoming the data challenges to digitise, optimise and automate London market operations
- Mapping workflows to identity friction and the causes of bottlenecks
- Successfully applying automation to speed-up processes
- Overcoming the practical challenges of legacy technology, systems and processes
- Key criteria to successfully delivering digital transformation
09.05 Roundtable discussions and feedback