Optimising the Insurance Customer Experience
Insurers are investing in customer experience to improve engagement, drive up retention and build sustainable competitive advantage.
However, customers now expect an omni-channel experience from their insurer and tools that allow them to self-serve a range of needs. As customer expectations escalate it is those insurers that can leverage the next generation of ever more sophisticated, A.I enabled technology to proactively engage with customers and optimise their customer journeys that will win loyalty and drive business growth.
In large complex organisations this is easier said than done. Attend this breakfast briefing to discover how to overcome the people, process and technology challenges to deliver consistent, efficient and continually improving experiences across all channels to meet customer needs at a time and in a way that suits them.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Delivering effective communications in a text-dominated, digital world
- Moving beyond triage to straight through processing & more effective call agent deployment for vulnerable customers
- Leveraging proactive, conversational A.I tools to accelerate resolution times, improve NPS and retain customers at renewal
- Effectively using machine learning analytics to optimise the customer experience from real-time data and build a strategy for automated customer journeys that work.
- Takes place in the private dining rooms at the top of the Gherkin
- Only 15 industry practitioner places are available
- Hear the case study then participate in the Q&A
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over The City
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Delivering next generation insurance to meet and exceed customer expectations
- What will next generation insurance look and feel like?
- Leveraging technology, data and automation to transform customer journeys
- Creating a data centric organisation to drive an innovative culture
09.05 Roundtable discussion & feedback