Transforming the customer experience through digitisation and automation
Successfully deploying IA to improve the customer experience, reduce resolution times and deliver ROI.
Intelligent automation technologies are developing at a rapid pace and present huge opportunities for insurance organisations to transform the customer and user experience, streamline processes and improve the bottom line.
However, successfully deploying intelligent automation tools to deliver the promised ROI is fraught with challenges – often adding frictional costs rather than removing them.
The breakfast briefing will explore three pillars to successfully use this technology in insurance:
- Assessing and simplifying your current processes to improve the customer experience
- Finding the opportunities where IA can make a real and positive difference to CX
- Key criteria to successfully deploy the right tools for the right opportunities
- Building your capabilities to drive greater insights and continually improve the tools
Our expert speakers will share their experiences in the area, best practice techniques and tips for avoiding costly mistakes.
Topics to be covered include:
- Where are the opportunities for conversational AI to be deployed, and how have they delivered value?
- Successfully ingesting unstructured data through smart OCR to streamline processes and enable process mining
- Use cases of where to start and, critically, how to deliver ROI
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08.15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08.40 Introduction by the chair
The practical application of intelligent automation to enable omni-channel, improve the customer experience and reduce costs
- Reviewing and understanding where friction points occur in customer journeys
- Applying smart automation to enable seamless, omni channel digital journeys
- Freeing up customer support teams to carry out high value activity helping customers
- Understanding customer expectations to ensure your metrics improve service
09.05 Roundtable discussions and feedback
Laiye is a leading global company powering the future of Intelligent Automation with its wide-ranging IA software solutions. The company helps businesses solve their digital transformation challenges and scale their digital workforce. Laiye has a global team across Europe, the Americas, and APAC, working with enterprise customers in the insurance, communications, electric power, finance, retail, healthcare industries to build end-to-end intelligent automation solutions.
For more information click here