The role of IT in delivering successful change and digital transformation in insurance
Developing and implementing a successful change strategy
Selecting, or even implementing the right technology is rarely the critical factor in digital transformation.
87% of digital transformation projects fail to deliver their intended benefits due to poor adoption and business buy-in. A recent study suggests that up to 50% of the total transformation budget should be reserved for adoption and business change.
This briefing will explore the the critical aspects of ensuring your digital transformation delivers – specifically, how does IT influence and enable the business to ensure technology projects are embraced across the organisation?
Attend this breakfast briefing to discuss these chalenges and more, with the objective of bucking the trend.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Overcoming the cultural challenges to deliver successful change: securing top team buy-in, sharing the vision, convincing the nay-sayers
- Overcoming the operational barriers to ensure successful technology and organisational change
- Identifying the key areas of focus to deliver and achieve successful adoption within digital transformation
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Developing a wholistic approach to achieve successful digital transformation
- Aligning the technology and business strategy – gaining buy-in from across the organisation
- Anchoring change in the mindset and culture of the business
- Confronting and overcoming the people, process and technology challenges to deliver successful change