Successfully deploying AI in commercial lines insurance
This discusson will look at overcoming the operational challenges to drive efficiencies, improve the customer experience and enable profitable growth
Online Teams Meeting
Free to attend - Online Teams Meeting
Once you have registered we will send you a calendar invite with the online joining details.
The rapid development of machine learning and AI models to ingest and enrich third party data has provided an opportunity for insurers to streamline customer/broker journeys, remove frictional costs and improve underwriting decisions.
However, the challenge facing commercial lines insurers is how do you overcome the operational challenges to realise the potential of this data, integrate it with existing data and leverage automation and AI to improve performance?
Attend this virtual round table to hear a successful use case for AI in commercial insurance, take part in the subsequent Q&A and discuss how to overcome the operational challenges to enable this transformative technology in your organisation.
Topics to be covered include:
- Effectively ingesting inbound third-party data enrichment sources to enhance underwriting performance and radically improve the customer or broker journey
- Leveraging data analytics, machine learning and AI models to intelligently onboard new risks
- Overcoming the people, processes and technology challenges to become more data driven.
- Building data and analytics capabilities and using workbenches to better understand risks, the propensity to buy and probable frequency of claims
11:00 Welcome from chair
11:10 Case study
Case study: Successfully applying GenAI to insurance operations
- Our world view on AI from a global perspective – opportunities and threats
- Overview of the use cases and where they have been successful
- Building the business case and POC
- Lessons learned and where next for GenAI?
11:30 Discussion & benchmarking session
Sapiens International Corporation empowers insurers to succeed. The company offers digital software platforms, solutions and services for the P&C; life, pension and annuity; reinsurance; financial & compliance; workers’ compensation and financial markets. With more than 35 years of delivering to over 500 organizations globally, Sapiens satisfies customers’ core, data and digital requirements. Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance; and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital suite features customer and agent portals, and an advanced analytics solution. Sapiens’ team of over 3,300 operates in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and APAC.
For more information click here