CASE STUDY: Enabling a digital operating model in insurance
Overcoming the practical challenges to increase speed to market, enable automation and deliver efficiencies
Free to attend
All insurance companies are striving to deliver digital operations to increase operational efficiency, better engage & meet customer needs, and build sustainable competitive advantage.
Leading companies are leveraging technologies to automate manual tasks, provide valuable real-time data to enhance the customer experience and facilitate better communication and collaboration across the organisation.
However, to achieve this involves transforming traditional business processes and workflows into a digital environment, which is easier said than done in large complex organisations, with legacy technology and siloed data.
This breakfast briefing will explore how you overcome the people, process, technology and cultural challenges to enable you digital operating model and ensure your change initiatives deliver the desired ROI.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Developing and communicating your digital strategy and effectively prioritising investments
- Overcoming legacy technology challenges to enable agility and drive innovation
- Leveraging new technologies to streamline operations, enable automation and increase efficiency
- Building a strong digital culture of continuous improvement
- Takes place in the private dining rooms at the top of the Gherkin
- Only 15 industry practitioner places are available
- Hear the case study then participate in the Q&A
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
CASE STUDY: Delivering a digitally enabled operating model to remove friction and achieve agility
- Changing the traditional 'people, process, technology' model to 'customer, process, output'
- What does this mean and how can it enable better digital operations
- Understanding the most important, expensive, disposable, complex component of operations - and managing it effectively
- Effective, efficient operations is the key to delivering agility in new market offerings – products or services
- Where does AI fit into the new operating model?
09.05 Roundtable discussion & feedback
Smart Communications is a leading technology company focused on helping businesses engage in more meaningful customer conversations. Its Conversation Cloud™ platform uniquely delivers personalised, omnichannel conversations across the entire customer experience, empowering companies to succeed in today’s digital-focused, customer-driven world while also simplifying processes and operating more efficiently.
Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves more than 650 customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Smart Communications’ Conversation Cloud platform includes the enterprise-scale customer communications management (CCM) power of SmartCOMM™, forms transformation capabilities made possible by SmartIQ™ and the trade documentation expertise of SmartDX™ In 2021, the company acquired Assentis, a leading European software solutions provider specializing in customer communications management (CCM) with a focus on the financial services industry.
For more information click here