Leveraging digital to transform the operating model
Building agility and flexibility into technology platforms and operations to meet customer expectations and improve business performance.
Having access to data from multiple systems in real-time is critical in meeting changing customer expectations and improving the user experience.
However, this is easier said than done as data often sits on legacy systems that traditionally don’t ‘talk’ to each other: resulting in inefficient processes, costly IT platforms and a poor client experience.
This breakfast briefing will explore the key challenge of how you transform the operating model to enable employees from across the organisation access to information from multiple systems, to speed up resolution times and improve your business performance.
Geoff Yates, Executive Director and CIO at Farmers Mutual Group in New Zealand (a sister company to NFU Mutual) will present his approach to building flexibility and agility into IT platforms and operations and tackling the practical challenges of legacy systems.
08:00 Registration and refershments
08:15 Breakfast with stunning views across the city
- Full English Breakfast
- Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs
- Continental Breakfast
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Simplifying systems and build new solutions to overcome the practical challenges of legacy
- Reviewing the technology stack and operating model to identify in efficiency and service gaps
- Key criteria when investing in customer centric operational change
- Overcoming the operational and technological challenges to achieve better customer outcomes
- Operational agility and flexibility - effectively responding to an increasingly digital world where the pace of change will only get faster
Followed by roundtable discussions and feedback