Transforming the customer experience in insurance
Overcoming the cultural and operational challenges to improve customer engagement and retention
Across the insurance value chain leading organisations are focused on understanding their customer needs, wants and behaviours in order to improve the customer experience and journey.
By delivering a seamless, quick and easy customer experience, organisations can improve retention, strengthen their brand reputation and build competitive advantage.
However, this is easier said than done in complex organisations, often with legacy technology, siloed processes and a product centric culture that stifles innovation and transformative change.
Attend this breakfast briefing to discuss overcoming the key challenges in aligning people, processes and technology to enable a customer experience fit for the digital age.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Simplifying processes and overcoming the operational and cultural challenges in transforming the customer experience
- The virtuous circle of more engaged employees delivering a better customer experience - finding ways to drive up discretionary effort
- Using data to get closer to your customer to deliver the service and experience they expect
- Achieving effective self-service that drives satisfaction and customer engagement
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Avoiding vague and poorly directed corporate culture programmes – key criteria to successfully transform the customer experience
- Fundamentally understanding what the problem is and why it is happening
- Defining what can be changed to deal with the problem
- Creating a delivery plan with clear metrics for success
Leveraging systems thinking to transform the customer journey
- Building effective, customer centric management teams
- Mapping customer journey’s and optimising them through a customer lens
- Applying RPA and machine learning to reduce demand failure & improve the experience