Delivering claims transformation in the London Market
Overcoming the people, process and technology challenges to deliver successful change
Claims transformation is a key focus for organisations across the London market as they look to transform the client experience and the claims operating model that supports it.
Digital technology will drive and enable change – but true transformation will only occur when people, culture and processes align behind a strategic vision and tactical plan. However, in complex organisations, with ingrained systems and cultures, the key challenge is how you overcome the practicalities to deliver successful claims transformation.
Attend this breakfast briefing to:
- Overcoming the practical challenges to improve claims service and deliver customer driven change
- Key criteria for successfully changing the culture of an organisation
- The role of digital technology to support the new claims operating model
- What are the skills and capabilities needed in claims 5 years from now?
- Discover how leading organisations are approaching the same challenges as you
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Changing the culture to enable transformative change
- Building diverse teams across silos
- Dealing with resistance to change and organizational ‘terrorists’
- Key criteria for successfully delivering change