Transforming operations to improve the client experience
Overcoming legacy challenges to enable CX innovation in the London market
Across the London market leading organisations are establishing operating models that can improve the client experience, deliver new services and enable efficiencies. However, outdated legacy systems and processes are stifling innovation and holding back change.
Having said that. moving to a new, more agile operating model is easier said than done. There are significant challenges around technology, people, process and culture that need to be overcome if transformational change is to be achieved.
This breakfast briefing will explore these challenges, and how you can devise and achieve a new operating model - as well as the common pitfalls to avoid.
Attend this breakfast briefing to:
- Establish where service gaps occur and develop a clear vision of the client experience
- Deploy an agile operations strategy that can respond to future customer needs…quickly
- Discover the critical importance of data, analytics and APIs to improve operational performance
- Identify key criteria to ensure change is successful and delivers ROI
08:00 Registration, tea and coffee
08:15 Breakfast of your choice with views over the city
08:40 Introduction by the chair
Overcoming the operational challenges to meet and exceed customer expectations in the London market
- What does the client focused, service orientated operating model look it?
- Finding innovative solutions to legacy challenges
- Understanding how new technology can enable and drive operational change and improvement
- Aligning people, process and technology around the strategic goals