Successfully delivering digital journeys in insurance
Overcoming the practical challenges to improve conversion rates, drive up customer engagement and increase the customer lifetime value
All insurers are re-evaluating their customer journeys as they attempt to meet and exceed rapidly changing customer expectations around digital experiences. Customers will no longer tolerate poor, time consuming journeys that do not allow them to interact across different channels of their choice.
The key questions are: what does the target digital service model look like, and how do you align people, processes, data and technology to enable it?
At this virtual round table discussion we will explore:
- Leveraging customer-lead design thinking to revaluate current customer journeys and reduce friction points.
- Joining up multi-channel experiences to drive better customer and commercial outcomes
- Building the data and technology capabilities required both now and in the future
10:00 Welcome and introduction by the chair
10:05 Introductory presentation
Delivering end-to-end seamless digital customer experiences
Topics to be discussed include:
- Overcoming the legacy technology and thinking to transforming the service model
- Developing a data and automation academy to build future skills and capabilities
- The results in terms of customer experience innovations, cost reduction and higher NPS
10:20 Roundtable discussions and feedback