Successfully leveraging DevOps to deliver insurance transformation
Overcoming the practical challenges to deliver change and avoid costly mistakes
As companies become more customer focused, they often look to deliver successful, client centric change programmes at a greater speed then in the past.
However, without the right organisational change focused on culture, practices and tools, conducting transformation can be difficult.
This virtual round table will explore how DevOps can be used to deliver your change programmes successfully, at pace and at scale… and avoid common mistakes during IT transformations.
Topics to be covered include:
- Embracing DevOps practices to ensure better cooperation and alignment with your company’s business goals
- Creating successful teams to deliver customer services quicky – overcoming the dev versus ops mentality
- Successfully transforming legacy IT infrastructure
- Overcoming resistance to change
Case study speakers:
- Takes place on Zoom
- Only 12 industry practitioner places are available
- Hear the case study then participate in the Q&A
11:00 Welcome from chair
11:10 DevOps Case Study
DevOps Case Study: Creating and implementing an effective DevOps culture that improves the build, deployment and testing of applications
- Building and managing effective teams in a global business
- Implementing DevOps transformation to achieve continuous delivery
- Enabling digital transformation through automation
- Lessons learned and common pitfalls to avoid
11.30 Discussion & benchmarking session
Sollers Consulting is an international operational advisory and software integrator. Established in 2000, the company supports insurers, banks, and leasing firms in business transformations and adapting to modern technologies.
For more information click here