Digital Claims 2020
Transforming claims for the digital age
Etc. Fenchurch Street
The combination of data & technology to transform the customer experience and deliver efficiencies is the battle ground upon which competitive advantage will be fought in the coming years.
Claims is on the front line. The winners will be those that unlock the strategic value of claims and enable better claims processes, drive innovation and deliver a 21st century claims experience – enabled by digital technologies and data driven insights. The key question is HOW?
Attend Digital Claims 2020 to:
- Discuss how to leverage digital to improve the claims experience and drive up engagement and retention
- Discover how to transform claims operations and deliver efficiencies through intelligent automation
- Explore how you overcome the practical challenges of delivering change and create a claims centric culture
09:00 Keynote Presentations
Leveraging culture and digitalisation for a successful customer outcome
- What does the digital journey look like at Allianz?
- Role of the leadership team in preparing people achieve digital change
- Managing mindset and behavioural change
- Aligning digital and data with changing customer expectations
10:45 Coffee and networking in the exhibition area
11:15 Discussion sessions
NO STREAMS DEFINED
13:00 Lunch and networking in the exhibition area
14:00 Future facing keynote
Creating customer value in the digital age
- Leveraging systems thinking to design effective digital services
- Customer value: the sole driver
- IT as last, not first
- Speed of change: how to focus and what to avoid
- Delivering promises, achieving best practice and overcoming claims process challenges
John Seddon is an occupational psychologist, researcher, professor, management thinker and leading global authority on change, specialising in the service industry.
The Daily Telegraph described him as a “reluctant management guru”. Take a look at John in action in the video below.
Author, management thinker and global authority on change
15:00 Coffee and networking in the exhibition area
NO STREAMS DEFINED
16:20 A quick drink
16:30 Closing panel discussion
Can claims drive the digital agenda?
Overcoming key challenges to achieve innovation in claims
Our panel will explore how claims should be driving the strategic agenda and the practical challenges of delivering a transformation strategy with claims at the centre.Topics to be discussed include:
- What do we mean by ‘Innovation’ in claims?
- If we build it will they come? Is there customer appetite for self-service in claims - and how do we get it right?
- Overcoming the challenges presented by multiple technology systems from suppliers, internal legacy systems and resistance to change
- What are the future skills and capabilities needed to prosper in the digital age – are we winning the war for talent?
17:15 Drinks reception
Verint is "The Customer Engagement Company." We help organisations simplify and modernise the way they engage customers through their contact center, branch, back office and marketing departments. Our market-leading broad portfolio of cloud and hybrid solutions is designed with the latest artificial intelligence and advanced analytics technologies to deliver greater automation and shared intelligence that drives real business impact. Verint is your partner to make customer engagement a strategic advantage and a strong competitive differentiator for your organisation. With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 organisations worldwide create lasting value, we’re a global leader in customer engagement.
For more information click here